Thursday, March 22, 2007

Brained

You Are 45% Left Brained, 55% Right Brained

The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.


Hmm, I don't know about this. I guess I would think of myself as more right brained but this test says only slightly. Math is definitely not my strength! I would not have thought reading would be a left-brained thing. I guess for me a love of reading has always stemmed from my creative, intuitive side, so I think of it that context. And dogs?? If you're right brained do you like cats more? I'm definitely a cat rather than dog person but I kind of suspect that someone made that up. After all, it seems to me that generally people who like sports are also dog-lovers, people who like reading and quiet are more likely to have cats. Maybe I'm generalizing too much. What do you think?

1 comment:

Christine B said...

by that test, I am BOTH. Which means I have way too many thoughts in my head and way too many possibilities for every decision. ARGH.

I also have at least two major sides to myself: the logical, effective, business like side who prefers to be with people older, intellectually or culturally challenging and more successful than I am. Then there's the other side, the very creative, writing, joking, sarcastic, artsy side of me. That side always feels like a college student... and I don't let that one out as much because it feels immature of me... but when I dare to, it's a lot of fun.

Sitemeter