Tuesday, December 25, 2007

News

Inspired by Lisa, who considers it her duty to hassle me about posting (which I am truly grateful for- thanks, Lisa!): Davenport family news...

Zach is home. Yay!! Home safe from Iraq, Zachary is in RI with the family celebrating Christmas. On January 2nd he will be heading out to Silicon Valley to visit me and check out colleges in the area. Yay!

I haz a niece!!!!! Libby had a daughter on noonish (eastern time) today. Our own little family Christmas miracle. Her name is Bailey Noelle and she's a tiny little peanut, weighing only a tad over six pounds.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

YAY!!! that's fantastic. I'm sure she is the cutest peanut ever!

Yay about Zach too!

Merry Christmas Davenports!

wheelsonthebus said...

I almost fell over when I saw a post from you in my Reader...

Sounds like a perfect set of gifts for the holiday.

l i s a said...

likewise, i was lucky to be safely esconced on the couch when i saw that you had posted. otherwise the shock might have been too much.

i am very glad to hear that zach came home safe and sound. i hope you two have a fantastic time visiting and catching up.

Sitemeter