Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Luke

I am having an ungodly amount of fun playing with my nephew Luke.

Today we made a fort under the dining room table, explored the large puddle pond in the woods behind the house, and excavated dirt on  miniature construction site with tiny construction vehicles. We also played dinosaurs. Did you know that dinosaurs can shoot? That they in fact have built-in laser guns in their arms? Neither did I. 

Video and pictures to follow but right now I desperately need to go to bed, since there will be a small boy jumping on my head in less than eight hours. 

4 comments:

flutter said...

nieces and nephews totally rule.

Anonymous said...

lalala

Anonymous said...

Jess, Never ever ever leave! If I promise to feed and cloth you, will you live with me 4-eva (or until my wee ones are both in grade school which ever comes first) and be my very own nanny. Purdy pleeezzz
Libby

jess said...

Oh-tay!!!! What think you, Michael?

Sitemeter