Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tonight I feel... by PMS-ica

please check one

A) Crappy

B) Tired for no particular reason

C) Depressed and hormonal (or is that another way of saying the same thing?)

D) Angry

E) frustrated

F) Anxious

G) All of the above

I'm fine, just battling the demons of PMDD, which, by the way, is not a fake disorder invented by drug companies to sell Prozac. I wish it were. If anyone tells you it is, you have my permission to tell them that they can kiss my... donkey. Doubters who want confirmation are welcome to come visit me* so I can rip their faces off with my bare hands.**

*visits are confined to select monthly windows that do not necessarily occur regularly. Therefore visits cannot be booked in advance. Please call or write for specific dates and times, although we recommend that you don't, because what the hell is wrong with you anyway? Are you some kind of masochist? 

**Violent mood swings are unpredictable therefore bare-handed-face-ripping cannot be guaranteed. Instead, applicant may receive-copious amounts of tears along with a large helping of self-pity, wallowing, self-centered sniping crabby-pants behavior, or (rarely and briefly) slightly manic goofy happiness. 

Side effects may include shortness of breath, nausea, and wanting to be as far away from me as possible. PMSica is not for everyone, please consult your health care professional to see if PMSica is right for you

4 comments:

l i s a said...

no, thanks, i'm full up on emotional mood swings:).

hang in there.

Anonymous said...

Maybe some Wukeisms will cheer u up.

Tonight Wuke said to Uncle Joe. when he came for a visit "Auntie Jess slept on the couch, where are you going to sleep?"

Mommy: Luke, I love you so so much.
Luke: I love you so so much and a little too.

Super cool about the blogger's choice awards. You so deserve to win! i tried to vote but it wasn't east...i will try again.
love you
Lib

Anonymous said...

I meant to say "...it wasn't easy"
opps :)

Anonymous said...

Oops, I meant to say oops.

Sitemeter