Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I heart Joss Whedon

What do you get when you put Doogie Howser, Nathan Fillion (from Firefly), and a bunch of bored writers-on-strike the Whedon family in a blender and push puree? Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. Of course. It's like a mini tv series in three episodes (although I hope, hope, hope there will be more).

You can download the episodes from iTunes for $1.99. You won't regret a penny of it, even though the episodes are short. This is classic entertainment. Neil Patrick Harris stars as Dr. Horrible- a loveable and somewhat incompetent villain whose evil plans for world domination, getting the cute girl at the laundromat to notice him, and having his application to the Evil League of Evil accepted, are constantly being thwarted by Captain Hammer (who is, as his name suggests, a tool). Just when you think it can't get any better, they break into song. Check out the banner over there for a link to the site. No really, go! >>>>>>>>>>>>>

2 comments:

MW said...

My brother tells me there will be a DVD released with bonus features. I love bonus features!

I'm still hoping for a sequel or at least secret act number IV!

Michael said...

And Penny will see the evil me,
Not a joke, not a dork, not a failure,
And she may cry, but her tears will dry
When I hand her the keys to a shiny, new Australia.

Sitemeter