Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Better

Thanks for all of the supportive comments. Still no answers on the health front but Michael & I are back together, so overall, I'm feeling much happier. Yippee, and all that. ;) This whole ordeal has been such a good thing for both of us in the long run and I'm so overwhelmed by the way this man cares for me; I'm a lucky girl.

Another Yay is that after a year of somewhat nomadic living I have finally managed to settle in and organize my life (i.e. craft supplies). My room is coming along rather awesomely and I'll post pictures as soon as it's done (and, uh, I get my camera fixed....did you know that dropping cameras on a hard floor is apparently bad for them? Who woulda thunk?). Soon now I'll able to actually put all of those supplies to use! I'm thinking about opening an Etsy shop. Stay tuned for details.

Next week I'll be going to the east coast to visit friends and family. If my camera gets fixed I'll post pictures of New England at my favrite time of year.

4 comments:

Mandy Sue said...

Well I'm glad you are happier! Hopefully, the health issues will get sorted otu soon as well.

Amanda said...

Yay--you'll be home! Give me a call, eh?

Anonymous said...

yay shmichael!
-L

Katie said...

Just when we were about to initiate you back into the cool club. I'm afraid you're going to have to turn in your monogrammed jacket.

Sitemeter