Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Email from France

Bonjour

Tuesday, June 8, 2004 5:38 AM
From:
"S..........@yahoo.com>

To:
"jess davenport"
Hello Jess,

The boys here are very ooh la la...I'll try to get one for you. If I can't fit one in my bag, I'll bring you back some french grooming products instead, ok?

Morgan has to go to a conference during the day while I goof off & eat croissants. I feel bad for him but the conference is over tomorrow.

Guess what...everyone here speaks french! also they all drive tiny little cars. I saw a Smart Car which was smaller than an armchair. So funny!

Au revoir. -S

4 comments:

l i s a said...

you couldn't think of any other topics to post on today? yeah, a real dull day in the u.s. (and the world).

feeling so good i ate half a bag of chocolate cookies. . .

jess said...

I was trying to avoid thinking about it until the results came in. It was either that or spend all day obsessively checking the news reports.

Having said that: Woot! And that's all I'm going to say on the subject right now since Michael and I just had a giant fight about the election (or possibly some other issue, I'm not really sure).

la femme mysterieuse "S" said...

I'm famous I'm famous I'm sosososo FAMOUS!

Okay...back to obsessively reading election results.

Jocelyn said...

I would take anything from France, but I have to admit, one of their "boys" would be lower on my list than wine, chocolate, scarves, shoes, bread, and jewelry.

I'm sorry, French boys. You're just a leetle greasy for me.

Sitemeter