Saturday, November 15, 2008

New Digs

I decided to start a new blog since my recent need to wrestle with deep theological issues that inspire controversy seems to be conflicting with my equally strong compulsion to make cute pink sparkly things and sell them online added my deep desire to be randomly ridiculous and completely. not. serious.

So this here's the place where I'll be posting the serious stuff. Breathe a sigh of relief, readers-all-except-Lisa, you don't have to listen to my rantings anymore! Unless you want to. Until/unless I can figure out how to move an entire post (including comments) over here I'll just be linking to the last few over here.

3 comments:

l i s a said...

cute pink sparkly things are enough to make me want to run away.

jess said...

Ah, that settles it, I'm sending you one for Christmas.

l i s a said...

well, if you like wasting your precious effort and creativity, go right ahead.

in the meantime, can you make so that people like me who don't want to do the fancy stuff like set up a google/blogger or open/id can comment on your new blog? thanks.

Sitemeter