Friday, November 7, 2008

Pretend I Posted This Yesterday

Oh look at the date, it's November 7th. Really!

Happy Birthday Lizard-Breath!! Love ya.

So, Snarky Clark, here's some "real writing": If you send me money so I can blog for a living I promise I will stop posting lolcats, until then, Chica, some of us have to hold down a day job and do not always have time for daily brilliance via: the blog. (Just teasing, L, I do appreciate you keeping me on my toes! ;)

Okay, the truth is I'm a lazy bastard. But hey, I have a good reason! I'm getting ready to (drum roll please) open an Etsy shop. Yay!! I've been wanting to do this for years and last night my awesome friend Josh-of-the mad-pictcher-takin-skillz came over and took some great shots of the few things I have managed to get ready to go up on the site. I'll be working on it for the next few days and I'll, of course, have an announcement here as soon as it's ready for customers.

I'm also working on a library article that'll hopefully be done this week. I get to interview a librarian. Woot!

4 comments:

l i s a said...

ummm, yeah, well, while you're out working and earning money, i'm blowing thousands of bucks on grad school, which means i spend all my time on the computer pretending to write academic nonsense while really waiting anxiously for friends to blog and distract me.

snarky clark. . .i kinda like it. don't know why no one else has thought of that one.

jess said...

LOLOL, nice honest comeback, man. So "Snarky Clark", or occasionally "Clark the Snark" is totally your new nickname. Spread the word.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jess...hows that etsy shop coming? I just added a few more items to mine and found this adorable illustration of a little girl w/ wings for Bailey's room (check it out in my purchased items) We had to rush home today and check the mailbox for pocky!!!...not yet. :)

jess said...

Lib, it's coming along, actually has 2 items in it but I'm working on getting it a bit more full before I make a general announcement.

Pocky mailed Saturday so it should be there within a few days. Can you take a pic/video of the Lukester when he opens it? ;)

Sitemeter