Sunday, November 9, 2008

Report

So, Armenian food: good. Jess like.

Also, the Armenian dancing and music was beautiful and I'd love to see more of it. Now my interest has been piqued and I need to start reading about Armenian culture.

After getting home to Michael & A's place there was a fascinating discussion about politics, religion, and life. So much for getting to bed early. This discussion was one that I've been having variations of really often lately and I'm dying to talk about a lot of this stuff here but I just haven't been able to parse things thoroughly enough to write coherently about them. I need to do some more reading first. Just wait though, there will be controversy, I promise you. ;)

1 comment:

l i s a said...

please picture a gleeful rubbing of hands. . .looking forward to it.

Sitemeter