Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Duh

I swear at one point I figured out how to make a pretty little button for my blog featuring the Etsy store, but doggone it if I can't remember how now. I miss my brain. Have you seen it? 

Until I figure out how to obtain the code again, let this thought comfort you: misplacing some html is way better than misplacing a $6000 check that you were supposed to deposit for your boss. Not that I did that. Well I may have, but only briefly. We were both very relieved when it was found.

3 comments:

Mandy Sue said...

Well...I don't know that I can help you find your brain, but I can tel you how to get a banner on the side of your blog featuring your etsy shop!

1. Sign in to Etsy (duh!)
2. Click on "Your Etsy" at the very top of the page
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the links on the left-hand side to the "Promote" section.
4. Click "Etsy Mini"
5. In the new window, select "Items from my shop" and what size you want it.
6. Copy the code it gives you into a widget blogger gives you for html code!

Hope this helps!

jess said...

I love you, Mandy Sue.

Wonder-Rachel said...

Etsy is awesome. I love your ornaments - they're beautiful!

Sitemeter