Friday, March 13, 2009

FB status conversation:

Michael R Lockard spent forty five minutes trying to chop his other kayak out of the ice with an axe. It's still stuck.


James Scott at 12:23pm March 12
How many do you own?

Heather Coyne Thorpe at 2:26pm March 12
Why did you leave it so long that the water froze around it?

Michael R Lockard at 1:10am March 13
Four now. Two are the kids, my race kayak from last year, and the new tandem, Yellow Lightnin'

Michael R Lockard at 1:12am March 13
I left it against the side of the house all winter where the snow falls on it and the water drips off the roof and freezes into an icy kayak tomb.

Jess Davenport at 10:37am March 13
I hate it when my kayak freezes to the house.

James McCrillis at 4:02pm March 13
just set it on fire...it will get unstuck..and burned, but unstuck never the less

Jess Davenport at 5:14pm March 13
I hate it when my frozen kayak gets set on fire.

James McCrillis at 5:16pm March 13
you could always use it as an opportunity for a bar-b-q

Jess Davenport at 5:18pm March 13
I hate it when Jim bar-b-q's

James McCrillis at 5:22pm March 13
well in general everyone except kayakers usually have a really great time at a Jim McCrillis bar-b-q

Jess Davenport at 5:34pm March 13
I don't. He tried to kill me with a potato chip one time.

James McCrillis at 5:47pm March 13
well i am a trained assassin and potato chips were all that were available to me before you made me and tried to kick me in the shins.

James McCrillis at 5:48pm March 13
hey wait a minute this about Mike's kayak....burn it!

Jess Davenport at 7:55pm March 13
I think I'm going to write a FB app called "virtual kick in the shins." It will be like poking, only infinitely better!!!

James McCrillis at 8:04pm March 13
the power of positive thinking....

Jess Davenport at 8:18pm March 13
I like how we've completely taken over Mike's status comments

James McCrillis at 8:20pm March 13
I don't think he even realizes it....but does it really matter at this point Brain he is powerless to reverse the damage...tomorrow we take over the world...oh thats your line..darn

Jess Davenport at 8:24pm March 13
No, it's okay, Pinky. I like to let you play the evil genius sometimes. I'm taking a break today and being insane because I think I must have a brain tumor and my head hurts so much that death would be a welcome relief. Was that a segue?

No comments:

Sitemeter