Friday, March 27, 2009

Uh Huh, You Know It's True.

barack obama

I've got the blogging blahs. Mrs. Spit sent me these great interview questions ages ago and I just can't seem to work up the righteous indignation to rant about the justice system, or anything else. I think the Great Facebook Debate debacle of '09 knocked the fire right outta me but don't worry, I'm sure I'll be spitting it again soon enough. 

In the meantime I feel like writing something funny but I just can't seem to get out of this rut and get started with an idea. Therefore, I've decided to take requests. Leave yours (the goofier the better) in the comments and I'll see what I can do. 


5 comments:

Christy said...

How can you leave the blog topics wide open like that??? Im my immediate attempt to think of something super embarassing to ask you to blog about, I remembered a recent promise to a best friend. I promised to dig out my old journals and find an entry on (or as close as) the current month/day and copy the entry [names of boy-crushes and some emotional drama removed, if necessary]. Therefore I challenge you to do the same!!!

Mrs. Spit said...

I already left you questions.

Sorry you are feeling blah. . .

jess said...

Cruel, Christy, cruel. Luckily for me I always hated writing in journals. I'd try to dig up an early piece of fiction, which would be even more embarrassing, but I think it all got left in my parents' attic when I moved out here. I'll see what I can do though, I have plenty of embarrassing memories to draw on for sure.

Mrs. Spit- I know!! I am a delinquent interviewee. I have started answering all of the questions, I just can't seem to finish. Maybe I should just post them each separately...

stephanie (bad mom) said...

My go-to on blah blogging days is eye candy and/or Second Husband lists. Easy mood booster and sometimes inspiring of funny writing [when you do a pros & cons or categorize men in silly ways].

I may not be much help at all...Good luck.

(Oh here's something interesting: my word verification is 'antlife.' huh)

Jocelyn said...

I'd like to hear the story, if you've ever been in a physical fight.

Alternately, I'd like to hear how you reacted at the first onset of your menses.

Sitemeter