Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

It's my birthday and I'll blog if I want to,
blog if I want to,
blog if I want toooooo.
You would blog too if you hadn't blogged in three months and people kept bugging you on Faceboooooook!


Yeah so... I am still alive. And just... haven't felt like blogging, I guess. But my sweet little bro, Zach, and his awesome girlfriend just had their pictures taken by Christy's photographer best friend and they look so stinkin' cute that I couldn't resist sharing them with you. Here's the link. And here.

Tabitha apparently is a pretty talented gal. If you live in the bay area and want some pictures taken, check out her site!

In other news. I am sick. On my birthday. Yep, it is teh suck. But the upside is I'm home from work, lolling around, for two days of what was turning out to be an incredibly stressful and busy week; so it's not all bad. Plus I ate apple pie for lunch. If my food is going to foment rebellion and organize a mutiny as soon as it hits my stomach I might as well enjoy it while it's going down, right?


3 comments:

Christy said...

HAPPY BLOGGER BIRTHDAY!!!!!
I hope you feel better soon. I vote for +1 extra day of birthday celebration for each day of illness that delays your actual birthday celebration.

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday, Jess!

Finally, a post! Sorry to hear that you're sick. :(

Mrs. Spit said...

Happy Birthday!

Sitemeter