Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Favorite Quote of the Day

"I've come to the conclusion that the media isn't out to change our minds politically or brainwash us into some Orwellian fog of compliance. I think there are definitely some outlets that are more biased than others. Fox leans to the right. We know this. MSNBC leans just as strongly the opposite way. We know this too. CNN just leans which ever way Larry King's suspenders pull it. So, fine, some have an agenda but I'm not cynical enough to think that the mainstream media is actually trying to brainwash us or change our minds. No, they're just out to make a buck. And they'll pretty much whore themselves to the highest bidder for the almighty dollar." -Chris at Rude Cactus



I especially like the part about Larry King's suspenders.

1 comment:

rudecactus said...

It's an honor to be quoted here :)

Sitemeter