Saturday, December 19, 2009

Newport

Zach wanted to take TLG* to Newport to show her around and Katie and Julie and I decided to help him (we didn't want him to miss anything). Unfortunately this meant that by the time everyone was able to go it was dark and thus cold(er). But we managed to have fun anyway.

*Zach's girlfriend Christy's blog pseudonym shall henceforth be The Lovely Girlfriend. Because, quite simply, she is.

We tried on hats in the Army/Navy store.





We did some shopping and drove past some of the mansions.

Then we needed a pee break and decided to crash an upscale hotel/former mansion in the middle of a swanky party they were hosting. We got some strange looks from the dressed-up partygoers but managed not giggle OR take pictures of the fancy-schmancy bathroom until they were gone.



6 comments:

Mrs. Spit said...

Ahem. I think those bathrooms were larger than my first apartment!

Christy said...

hahaha! TLG. I did see that in the letter. (Better than the picture my own mother used, I suppose.)
Fun pics!! Can't wait to see the ones you got yesterday!
Come back to CA soon! Its warm here!

l i s a said...

Looks like fun. What are you doing the next couple days?

Sarah said...

I can't believe it didn't occur to me before this, but... you in a beekeeper's hat = sexy fashion magic.

Jocelyn said...

I SOOO messed up my Xmas list this year. Revision: all I want for Christmas is a gas mask. Fer reals.

Hon, you guys are huge fun! I hope you felt the fun all the way to your insides, all day long.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Sarah, something about that photo with the beekeeper's hat...

Sitemeter