Friday, March 12, 2010

I like to think I'm making someone's boring work day more interesting.

Dear Anthem Blue Cross,


I'm sorry to tell you this in such an impersonal way, but... I'm leaving you. I've been secretly talking to Blue Shield for behind your back for weeks now and we've decided to make it official.  I'm sorry. Raising your rates to over $300 a month for my individual policy just put too much pressure on an already strained relationship and I can't take it anymore. 


Please cancel my policy # XDL 555555555 as of yesterday. Or possible even the day before. Definitely before March 1st. And I know I'm telling you this after March 1st, but honestly? If you ever called or wrote you'd have figured out before this that our relationship was on shaky ground. Don't try to lay your communication issues on me.


We had a good run. I hope you find someone new to gouge, I mean serve, before national health care puts you out of business. 


Sincerely,

Jessica Davenport

1 comment:

l i s a said...

Please, oh please, let national health care put them all out of business.

Sitemeter