Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My One and Only Naughty Video (so far)

I'm reposting this because it's just too cute not to, Watch it, I tell you! Watch it AGAIN!!! not because I am to lazy to write a new post or finish one of the quintyjillion half-finished posts that languish in my Blogger files.

So... yeah. Also, a new Bailey story: She says "Evaaarrr" when she's mad at you. It sems to be some sort of two year old shorthand for, "I am never ever going to speak to you again!" but she says it with such intense disdain she she doesn't even need the other nine words. When I was on the phone with my sister the other day, Lib sighed, "Bailey evared the saleslady in the store today. She's so fresh. Luckily the woman didn't know she was being insulted and thought it was cute."

I predict that evar has become a new verb in my family that will far outlast B's terrible(ly cute) two's.

Oh, hey, and check it out. Lib''s started her own blog!


My niece, Bailey, took me to task when I was visiting for being "Naughny" I like to call this the naughty video. Like, "Hey everybody, have I showed you my naughty video yet?" But that's just because I'm immature.



5 comments:

Christy said...

Ah...and the movie is still just as awesome!!! I'll have to hear this EVAR'ing from you in person.

Mabi said...

That is so. stinking. cute!

Jocelyn said...

"EVARRRRRRRRRr" seems very CLUELESS. She can hang with Alicia Silverstone!

Middle Aged Woman said...

I followed you here from Jocelyn's "O Mighty Crisis" The "I would murry yew" was just too perfect.

Captain Dumbass said...

She looks like she could be bribed.

Sitemeter