Thursday, October 21, 2010

30 Days of Truth, 9: Letting Go

Day 09 → Someone you didn’t want to let go, who just drifted.

Raise your hand if you're tired of hearing about me. Me too!!!! So I'm going to get creative with this one and just make crap up. Hopefully it will amuse you, if not please send complaints to my editor, Todd Valencia.

I really miss George.

I didn't want to let him go.

I held onto his rowboat until my hands got tired. But in the end he drifted. He just... drifted. I think he ended up somewhere downstream.


The end.

------------------- 30 Days of Truth--------------------

3 comments:

flutter said...

this would make an amazing book

l i s a said...

I think flutter's right. I want to know what happened before you and George ended up on the river together.

jess said...

It's a long, looong story and I'm afraid if I tell it on the internet there will be repercussions for George. He's a marked...turtle.

Sitemeter