Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thirty Days of Truth, 2: Love

What do you hate about yourself? What do you love?  How can I separate them?

I hate my perfectionism. I love my perfectionism. Without it I'd have no drive, no creativity.

Guilt is sometimes the only thing that keeps me in check. It destroys me. I need it.

I need to question things. It frequently makes me miserable. I wouldn't change it.

I am a collection of extremes. I am a mess. I am a sloppy bundle of flesh and soul, held together with ties that can't be seen.

Aren't we all just that? Beautiful, terrible, wonderful, divinely-wrought messes.

I love my imperfections. I hate my imperfections.

I am grateful to be human.

**Also, I love how I'm going to pretend I posted this Wednesday because that's totally when I started it so it counts, right? Right?**


   



------------------- 30 Days of Truth--------------------

No comments:

Sitemeter