Thursday, November 4, 2010

In Which Todd Is Left To His Own Devices and Gets into Mischief

So I've been working on a prompt which, frankly, is boring even though I feel that it really shouldn't and I'm just stuck. So today I was staring at the computer screen when I realized, "Hmmmm, I haven't heard Todd for a while. I wonder what he's doing." Our dwelling place is rather cozy for four people and while the kids flit in and out of their room, the living room and outside, Todd and I can generally be found in the living/dining room/kitchen area in the afternoon. It's not often that he disappears for long but I remembered him saying something about taking a shower so I didn't give it too much thought.

Then I got and headed toward the hallway for some reason I forgot before I got halfway to where I was going don't remember now and all of a sudden a strange apparition jumped out at me...

Guess who had found the Halloween face paints in the bathroom and decided to draw an elaborate face on his stomach and chest? Let me tell you, if you've never seen a half-naked man dancing around in his camouflage underwear (I bought them for him, I couldn't help it) with a giant crazy face drawn on his torso  you haven't lived. When I stopped laughing I forced him to let me take a video of The Stomach Monster and then he proceeded to make "stamps" by mashing the flab muscular manliness against closet doors, chest-bump style before I gave him my stern look and ordered him to take a shower. When he got out, there was a Stomach Monster imprint on the shower wall.





Now generally it's when the children are too quiet that one needs to worry, but not me. Noooo, not me. This man will inevitably drive me crazy, but it sure will be a fun ride.

7 comments:

Tine said...

Rofl - I really think he's very good 4 u, Jess.

l i s a said...

Where's the video?

jess said...

Coming.. I haven't uploaded it yet. :)

Jozet at Halushki said...

LOL! That is totally hilarious! And yes, video is a must. :-)

Christy said...

my eyes. AAHHH MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Where is Todd's blog?

jess said...

Hahaha, I'm not allowed to say. He doesn't really have one, just a fake one that I set up in his name when he foolishly left his gmail account open. But I'm pretty sure I'd get in trouble if I showed anybody. *sigh* Such a shame, it was funny too.

In other news Youtube is sucking so I'm still trying to upload the video. Believe me -it will be wort the wait.

jess said...

Video's finally up! May not be suitable for children or the weak-hearted.

Sitemeter