Monday, January 27, 2014

Hopelessly In love

This guy right here. He is So. Incredibly. Lovable. I can't stop nomming on him and neither can anyone else in the house. His big brother and sister adore him and fight over who gets to hold him (though, incidentally, I have not witnessed any fighting over who gets to change his diaper). I don't blog much anymore because I think everyone who reads this is reading on Facebook now, and because there I can control who sees what (i.e. certain unpleasant people who shall remain unnamed). But I didn't want to let 2014 go by without introducing him.

Oliver Ash Keegan Valencia. Born on October 19th. Extremely snuggleable.

2 comments:

Michelle Roebuck said...

Ohmuhgoodness, but he is completely beautiful!! I've tried (in vain) comment on your last couple posts... Some kind of weird Explorer mismatch between work and home... So pleased to meet this little dude!!

If you fancy, please add me in good ol' FB land: Michelle Cowell Roebuck - I share lots of my crazy boys' antics under the heading Evidence of Boys. ;)

(No worries, though, if it's not in your flow - you've just been such a good support several times here in blogland, I know we're simpatico.)

Jocelyn said...

I do feel like you can share things differently, often better, in a blog, so maybe use this space to tell little stories of him? You'll be SOOOO glad in a few years. The sheer amount you'll forget otherwise is startling.

For me, the best thing about my blog is that, here and there, I recorded things about my kids, and when I go back now, I'm all, "REALLY? I totally forgot that."

Sitemeter